At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Record your rides and upload the data to any of the major ride logging sites
- Create routes that will work with your Edge 800
- Follow a route that you’ve created, using full turn by turn navigation.
- Download and install free open streetmap maps to your Edge 800.
- Personalise your Edge 800 with info which could help recover the item if you were to lose it.
- Customise the data screens to show exactly what you need.
- Download other people’s routes and load them into the device.
- Troubleshoot common problems
- and much more…!
Who should take this course? And who should not?
- The course is aimed at cyclists (road or MTB) who use a Garmin Edge 800 bike GPS computer.
- Most of the information is also applicable to Garmin Edge 810 users.
- If you already use a Garmin Edge 800 and feel like you completely understand every aspect of it, you probably don’t need this course.
What will you need to know or do before starting the course?
- In order to follow along with the course, it will help if you already own a Garmin Edge 800.
- The course is presented in English