If you’re the proud owner of a Withings Smart Body Analyzer scale, available in white or in black, or a Fitbit scale, here’s a little trick you can do to sync your weight to Strava every time you weigh yourself.
It will all happen automatically, with no manual input needed whatsoever.
To do this, you will need to be signed up with a website called IFTTT, which is totally free to use.
Follow these simple steps to sync your weight to Strava
1. Visit IFTTT and sign up (it’s free)
2. Activate this recipe – it’s the one that logs your Withings weight to Strava.
3. Activate your Withings channel, and your Strava channel.
4. Add the recipe to your profile.
5. Enjoy Strava with more consistent calorie calculations from now on!